Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Hello Gmail Users World!

I Love Gmail.

I think it revolutionized the way we do email in multiple ways. But this is not for a blog, maybe for a book.
However, lately I feel I hit a wall with Gmail.
Annoyances are starting to creep in.
Appropriate help is never anywhere in sight.

I find it very hard to find a decent source of critical writing about this service,
as I also find it hard to get decent feedback from Google.

I hope this blog will be a drop in the right direction.

ps. I just registered to a service,
to find out I can't really do anything there without a blog.
Like in the Hamishia Hakamerit - you can't get anywhere without a course (can't find a link to this sketch on youtube. Fakakte Internet.) So now I have a blog too. Pshh.

I am not sure I have enough time to actual right in this blog,
but this should not be an excuse never to start it.

Good luck for us all,
Remo

No comments:

Post a Comment